How to convert MXF files on Mac with MXF Converter for Mac?
Mac users sometime have some MXF files which from the camcorder want to edit and play them on Mac, but at these time, they don't know how to use these MXF files on Mac. In order to use these files, you must convert MXF files on Mac. Before converting MXF files on Mac, let's learn something about MXF files.
MXF is a "container" or "wrapper" format which supports a number of different streams of coded "essence", encoded with any of a variety of codecs, together with a metadata wrapper which describes the material contained within the MXF file.
But MXF file format is not compatible with many program, so you must convert MXF files on Mac, but how to do this. Mac MXF Converter is a professinal and best MXF Converter for Mac users to convert MXF files on Mac.
With this Mac MXF Converter, you can convert MXF files from the Panasonic HVX200/HPX300 MXF files, P2 MXF files and so on. Also, you can use it to convert MXF to other video formats like WMV, MP4, MPG, AVI, MOV etc. After converting, you can enjoy video on iPad, iPod, iPhone 4, iTunes, PSP, Apple TV, etc.
Follow the step convert MXF files on Mac now.
Step 1. Add MXF files into this MXF Converter for Mac
After downloading and running this program, click "Add" button to load the MXF files into the MXF Converter.
Step 2. Select output format
You can click on the “Format” bar, follow the list, you can choose the video formats you want to convert, then click the “Browse” button next to “Export to” field and specify an output folder to save converted files. Click “Choose” to confirm.
- How to convert MXF file on Mac?
- How to convert MXF to FCP on Mac?
- How to convert MXF to iMovie on Mac?
- How to convert MXF to FCE on Mac?
- How to convert MXF to Quicktime on Mac?
- How to convert MXF to iPad/iPad 2 on Mac?
- How to convert MXF to MP4 on Mac?
- How to convert MXF to MOV on Mac?
- How to convert MXF to MPG on Mac?
- How to convert MXF to AVI on Mac?
- How to convert MXF to WMV on Mac?
- Convert MXF to Adobe Premiere Pro Mac