How to import DVD to Final Cut Express for editing on Mac?
Final Cut Express is a non-linear video editing application, which is the consumer version of Final Cut Pro and is designed for advanced editing of digital video as well as high-definition video.
Mac users may use it to make their videos, But have you ever edit DVD movies in Final Cut Express on Mac? DVDs may not compatible with FCE. If we convert DVD to FCE recognized video format like MOV, MPEG-4, etc,then the problem is solved. Here is a DVD to FCE Converter for Mac which allows you import DVD movies into FCE for editing.
Mac DVD to FCE Converter is a powful software which enables you convert DVD to FCE, its many functions allow you to make your own videos. Such as set video effects, Select DVD subtitle and audio track. DVD to FCE Converter also can convert DVD to other popular video formats like WMV, AVI, Divx, XviD, 3GP, etc. After conversion, you can enjoy your DVD movies on iPod, iPhone, Apple TV, PSP, PS3, etc.
Now follow the steps, you could convert DVD to FCE on Mac.
Step 1. Add DVD file
Install and run Mac DVD to FCE Converter, then load the DVD movie from your Mac or DVD Driver, click "Open DVD" to load the DVD movies you want to convert.
Step 2. Output settings
You can select the ".mov" as the output format for Final Cut Express from the "Profile" drop-down list, and then set the file saving destination on your Mac.
- How to rip DVD on Mac?
- Import DVD to FCP on Mac
- Import DVD to FCE on Mac
- Import DVD to iMovie on Mac
- Convert DVD to Quicktime on Mac
- Convert DVD to iPad on Mac
- Convert DVD to iPhone on Mac
- Convert DVD to PlayBook on Mac
- Convert DVD to iPod on Mac
- Convert DVD to PSP on Mac
- Convert DVD to iTunes on Mac
- Convert DVD to Apple TV on Mac
- Convert DVD to MP4 on Mac
- Convert DVD to AVI on Mac
- Convert DVD to WMV on Mac
- Convert DVD to Youtube FLV on Mac
- Convert DVD to Kindle Fire on Mac and play DVD movies on Kindle Fire