How to convert DVD to Quicktime MOV on Mac?
How to play DVD movies with Qcuicktime on Mac? Maybe you say it's hard to play DVD in Quicktime derictly on Mac? But have you thought an other way that convert DVD to Quicktime supported video formats like MOV, MP4, etc.
Mac DVD to Quicktime Converter is for you to convert DVD movies to Quicktime on Mac. After conversion, you can import DVD to Quicktime so that you can enjoy your DVD movies on Mac.
With this program, converting DVD to Quicktime MOV is not a problem any more on Mac. In addition, you can use it convert DVD to other video formats such as AVI, MPEG, WMV, MP4, H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, DivX, XviD, etc. You also watch DVD movie on some portable dcvices like iPod, iPod nano, iPod classic, iPod shuffle, iPod touch, iPhone, iPhone 3G, Apple TV, PSP, PS3, General 3GP mobile phone, BlackBerry, etc.
Now follow the steps, you could convert DVD to Quicktime on Mac.
Step 1. Add DVD file
Install and run Mac DVD to Quicktime Converter, then load the DVD movie from your Mac or DVD Driver, click "Open DVD" to load the DVD movies you want to convert.
Step 2. Output settings
You can select the ".mov" as the output format for Quicktime from the "Profile" drop-down list, and then set the file saving destination on your Mac.
- How to rip DVD on Mac?
- Import DVD to FCP on Mac
- Import DVD to FCE on Mac
- Import DVD to iMovie on Mac
- Convert DVD to Quicktime on Mac
- Convert DVD to iPad on Mac
- Convert DVD to iPhone on Mac
- Convert DVD to PlayBook on Mac
- Convert DVD to iPod on Mac
- Convert DVD to PSP on Mac
- Convert DVD to iTunes on Mac
- Convert DVD to Apple TV on Mac
- Convert DVD to MP4 on Mac
- Convert DVD to AVI on Mac
- Convert DVD to WMV on Mac
- Convert DVD to Youtube FLV on Mac
- Convert DVD to Kindle Fire on Mac and play DVD movies on Kindle Fire