How to convert DVD to iPod with DVD to iPod Converter for Mac?
iPod is more popular all over the world, iPod owners can enjoy the music and videos on iPod nano, iPod Touch etc. Do you want to enjoy your favoriter DVD movies on iPod at anytime and anywhere? If you want, you should have a Mac DVD to iPod Converter to help you convert DVD to iPod on Mac.
Mac DVD to iPod Converter can convert DVD to iPod supports video format like MP4 etc. In addition, you can use it convert DVD to other video format such as WMV, AVI, FLV, 3GP etc if you want to watch DVD movies on other portable devices like smart phone, iRiver, Blackberry etc.
If you want to make your DVD more different from others, this Mac DVD to iPod Converter also enables you edit your DVD movies like select DVD subtitle and audio track, ser video resolution, video frame rate, video bit rate, audio bit rate, audio sample rate and so on.
Follow the guide, converting DVD to iPod is an easy thing.
Step 1. Add DVD file
Install and run Mac DVD to iPod Converter, then load the DVD movie from your Mac or DVD Driver, click "Open DVD" to load the DVD movies you want to convert.
Step 2. Output settings
You can select the ".mp4" as the output format for iPad from the "Profile" drop-down list, and then set the file saving destination on your Mac.
- How to rip DVD on Mac?
- Import DVD to FCP on Mac
- Import DVD to FCE on Mac
- Import DVD to iMovie on Mac
- Convert DVD to Quicktime on Mac
- Convert DVD to iPad on Mac
- Convert DVD to iPhone on Mac
- Convert DVD to PlayBook on Mac
- Convert DVD to iPod on Mac
- Convert DVD to PSP on Mac
- Convert DVD to iTunes on Mac
- Convert DVD to Apple TV on Mac
- Convert DVD to MP4 on Mac
- Convert DVD to AVI on Mac
- Convert DVD to WMV on Mac
- Convert DVD to Youtube FLV on Mac
- Convert DVD to Kindle Fire on Mac and play DVD movies on Kindle Fire