Mac convert Panasonic HDC SD90 AVCHD MTS to MOV for iMovie
Panasonic HDC SD90 shoots with 28mm* Wide-Angle & Intelligent 40x zoom, and 3D image with an optional 3D conversion lens, it is an ideal camcorder for Mac users to record videos in life. Panasonic HDC SD90 users have noticed this camcorder records video in 1080/50p recording, and in MTS file extension.
Some Mac users want to edit these HDC SD90 MTS files with iMovie on Mac, but there is a problem that iMovie is not compatible well with the MTS files, so we need to do something to solve this problem.
The easy way is convert Panasonic HDC SD90 MTS to iMovie suppoted video formats like MOV etc on Mac. Here we convert transcode Panasonic HDC-SD90 AVCHD 1080p MTS/M2TS files to Apple InterMediate Codec (AIC) for iMovie. Mac Panasonic HDC SD90 AVCHD to MOV Converter is the best software for us. With this converter, conversion will be finished in few simple steps.
What's more, you can convert Panasonic HDC SD90 MTS files to other video formats like AVI, WMV, MKV, FLV, 3GP etc on Mac. Now follow the steps, start convert Panasonic HDC SD90 MTS to MOV on Mac.
The following guides shows you how to convert Panasonic HDC SD90 MTS to AIC MOV for iMovie on Mac.
Step 1. Add Panasonic HDC SD90 MTS files into this program
In this step, you can click "Add" button to upload the MTS files to Mac MTS to AIC MOV Converter from your Mac.
Step 2. Choose the output format
Click on "Format", and select output format from the drop-down list, as we are converting Panasonic HDC SD90 to MOV, so we choose QuickTime Movie Format > Apple InterMediate Codec(AIC) (*.mov) as output format. Thus can keep high quality. Then you can click "Browse" to set the output folder as you need.
Step 3. Start converting MTS to MOV for iMovie on Mac
Just hit the "Convert" button, you can convert Panasonic HDC SD MTS to iMovie on Mac with high quality. You are also allowed to make some settings to meet your needs. After conversion, you can play converted MTS files to iMovie for editing on Mac.
Guides and Tips
- How to convert AVCHD Lite to Quciktime MOV on Mac
- How to convert MVI files on Mac?
- Convert/import Canon XF100 MXF file to AIC MOV for iMovie on Mac
- Import/convert Canon XF105 Full HD MXF to Apple ProRes 422 for FCP on Mac
- Convert Panasonic HVX200 MXF files to Apple ProRes for Final Cut Pro on Mac
- Mac convert Panasonic AG-HPX300 MXF files to MOV and edit MXF with iMovie for Mac
- Mac convert Panasonic HDC-SD900 50p MTS to Apple ProRes for FCP
- Mac convert/import Panasonic HDC-TM700 MTS files to Apple ProRes for FCP on Mac