How to covnert/rip Blu-ray to MOV with Blu-ray to MOV Converter for Mac?
May be you have many Blu-ray and want to play them on Quicktime on Mac? But how to import Blu-ray to Quicktime on Mac is the question asked by many Mac users. Now, it is easy to convert Blu-ray to Quicktime MOV format with Mac Blu-ray to Quicktime MOV Converter.
With the help of Mac Blu-ray to MOV Converter, you can convert your wonderful blu-ray movies to Quicktime supported video formats such as MOV etc on Mac. What's more, you are allowed to convert Blu-ray to other video formats like MP4, MKV, AVI, WMV, FLV, 3GP, VOB, etc on Mac.
This Mac Blu-ray to MOV Converter not only can convert Blu-ray to MOV, but also enables you edit your blu-ray movies to make them more personalized. These editing functions including adjust the final output image size, select desired languange as output audio track and subs from the source Blu-ray disc/DVD and other editing functions.
Here is a step-by-step guide to show you how to rip Blu-ray to MOV with Blu-Ray to MOV Converter for Mac.
Step 1. Load Blu-ray movie.
Free download Blu-ray to MOV Converter for Mac and run it. Then click on "BD/DVD Folder" to load the blu-ray movies onto this Mac Blu-ray Ripper.
Step 2. Set output format and set output location
Click on Format bar to select an appropriate format from the profile list, here you can choose "Commom Video" > "MOV-QuickTime(*.mov)" as output format, either type in save path in Output field or click the "Brwose" button to specify a desired output location.
- How to rip Blu-ray on Mac?
- Convert Blu-ray to iPad on Mac
- Convert Blu-ray to iMovie on Mac
- Convert Blu-ray to Quicktime on Mac
- Convert Blu-ray to MKV on Mac
- Convert Blu-ray to MOV on Mac
- Convert Blu-ray to MP4 on Mac
- Convert Blu-ray to MPEG on Mac
- Convert Blu-ray to AVI on Mac
- Convert Blu-ray to WMV on Mac
- Convert Blu-ray to M4V on Mac
- Convert Blu-ray to Kindle Fire on Mac